Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Years!












Happy 2008!

Our New Years Eve was very quiet but nice. Brian and I traditionally stay in together and "jammie up" as we say. This NYE was no different. As soon as I got out of work we changed into jammies, ate fabulously terrible-for-you food (hot wings- mmmm) and watched movies once Rebecca was in bed.

Today was Rebecca's first day back at daycare after nearly a week and a half off. She was very excited to see Chrissy and the gang this morning as I dropped her off. It was harder for Brian and I since Brian's been home with her all week long. Lucky guy!

We're very (im)patiently awaiting the arrival of our new cloth diapers. We decided on the BumGenius All-in-ones (AIOs). They have gotten great consumer reviews and seem to be very simple and idoit-proof for us.

We've been using gDiapers which I've been very happy with, although the AIO I think will be even simpler.


We took Rebecca to Don's Drive-In over the weekend for her first bites of cheeseburger, fries, and strawberry milkshake. After a year of Mommy food (homemade baby food or breastmilk) it was quite a treat for her as you can see.



0 comments: