Sunday, January 6, 2008

Big weekend

Saturday was Rebecca's first day in her Big Girl Carseat!

We got the Alpha Omega Elite in Bella (brown and pink) by Cosco for my car. We got the same seat but with the Sophia design (gray and pink) for Brian's.

She seemed to think it was pretty comfy.

We spent a fair amount of this weekend with family which was really nice.

Saturday evening we went to Brian's parents house for dinner. Spaghetti, another of my favorites! Rebecca ended up eating more of it than Brian and I combined! That girl can really have an appetite when she wants to.

After dinner she hammed it up for the camera for a while.




Sunday night we went to my mom's for dinner. She killed us with some AMAZING brownies with caramel, cashews, chocolate, the works. Death by fabulous brownies- not a bad way to go.

This weekend I tried my hand with a sewing machine for the first time in years and made some babylegs (check out babylegs.net). I had so much fun!



2 comments:

Anne B. said...

Those baby legz (or whatever they are called!) are cute! I love Overheard in New York too. :-)

Anne B. said...

OMG, you made them! Even cuter!